Grow your artistry, apply your knowledge, learn new skills, expand your professional network, and deepen your understanding of music, video, and event production.
All Candidates should have the following:
• Availability at least 3 days a week
• Reliable Transportation
• Apple Laptop
Working knowledge of the following software (ideal but not a must):
• Avid Pro Tools
• Logic Pro
• Final Cut Pro X
• Assisting recording sessions
• Setting up microphones and equipment
• Studio management assistance
• Music research / Song tagging
• Assist at events/concerts
• Assist live production/DJ team
We provide a learning internship , you will learn how to take studio projects from beginning to completion , ins and outs of running a recording studio, audio / visual / lighting production for events and concerts. This is an UNPAID internship but opportunity for pay for the right superstar candidate .